We offer 3 different types of on-line treatment plans (Telemedicine). Click on the button above to reach us directly and we will be happy to let you know how we can help you.
- Telemedicine one-time treatment: We offer one- time treatments via telemedicine for certain medical conditions for a onetime treatment fee of $89. This does not require enrollment in a membership plan. Patients must reside in Texas.
- No appointments needed. No rush. Respond to our questions at your convenience.
- See the same doctor every time who will know you and your history.
- Have unlimited access to us for any questions or concerns that come up.
- Have access to our office in case the need arises for you to be seen in person.
Current conditions treated via telemedicine for our one-time treatment fee include:
- Travel clinic consultation- for travel prophylaxis medications and vaccines
- Erectile dysfunction
- Smoking cessation
- Birth control
- Skin aging
- Eyelash thinning
- Male hair loss
- Medication refills
- Telemedicine only membership- We offer a telemedicine only membership plan for certain medical conditions that can be treated remotely via telemedicine subject to our discretion. Patients must reside in Texas. Cost is $50/month + the one-time registration fee.
Examples of conditions we treat via our telemedicine only membership are:
- ADHD medication management- Note that we do not diagnose ADHD. Patients must present proof of previous diagnosis. Acceptable forms of proof include documentation of diagnostic evaluation and medical records from a psychiatrist. At the initial visit, we will evaluate appropriateness for management via telemedicine. All patients will have their prescription history reviewed via the Texas Prescription Monitoring Program Website.
- HIV PREP prescription management.
- Depression and Anxiety management.
- Others- Just ask us.
- Regular memberships- Telemedicine is included free with all age based regular membership plans.